Paranoid Android

It has taken me quite a while to finally start a blog. I preferred to listen around, check out other blogs, wonder on how this thing really works and what it is good for... (btw, you'll find this article on the matter quite interesting). Now with the first *real* post, I have just realised there are a lot of things to say (and damn little time to do this but what the heck...)
Yesterday I was talking to a friend about the working life each of us is leading, he being a freelancer and I being a paranoid android trapped in an office life of my own device, which at times I had the impression of really desiring. There were good points and weak points about the life each of us is leading, most notable weakness from my side being that I'm missing one :). So, this blog is meant to inspire other "androids" to a life, show little things that matter and mix the knowledge and rationality our age brings with the bohemian fashion and music that life contains.
I hope this works :)
3 comments:
Welcome! Looks promising. Have subscribed to your feed. :)
+5 Year later and back at it again I guess ...
@Anonymous: no, but thanks for the reminder tho ;)
Post a Comment