Deciding what to do with the blog
I just need a way to figure out how to make it useful to others - as is was useful to me. In sharing my thoughts and states of mind with you, I got richer on the inside. And as I think that nothing comes for granted and that one's legacy consists of the things we leave in others - I will try to put in more useful information than gather my thoughts. That we could do together over coffee :-) so feel free to say hello whenever you are in town.
Anyway, as I feel it, a period of my life has ended - it was a nice period and I thoroughly enjoyed every part of it (well maybe the unpleasant aspects less but you know how it is :D...)
I don't know what this is
but you got me good
just like you knew you would
I don't know what you do
but you do it well
I'm under your spell
(Duffy, Mercy)
1 comment:
keep the blog.
Post a Comment