Tuesday, January 22

Woman. Warrior. Queen.

It is so strange how alone one finds oneself in moments most wholesome. How in the split of a second you find yourself distanced from every one and everything around you. These are the moments of truth, of facing yourself as you are, those brief splits in time when you see yourself in everybody around you and would rather run away, than to see again and again the same I you would like to avoid – even if it were for one batting of eyelashes.

So it happens that, to be a part of others again, you must give up a part of yourself in lonely times you need not account to anybody for.

Till now I always got by on my own
I never really cared until I met you
And now it chills me to the bone
How do I get you alone

you don't know how long i have wanted
to touch your lips and hold you tight

(Heart, Alone)

No comments: