Apology for not answering the phone
Sometimes we think that people think the way we do and act as other models of ourselves. That is not right, and we know it, but still we react nervously whenever they do things that seem wrong to us – wrong not because they would be so in essence, but because they affect us and because we can not find the meaning we would like to find in them.
Sorry for not picking up the phone when it rings and I do not recognize the number… It’s just that I don’t really enjoy speaking on the phone, and I truly appreciate the ones of you out there who send me SMS or write to me :-)
I’m the darkness in the light
I’m the leftness in the right
I’m the rightness in the wrong
I’m the shortness in the long
I’m the goodness in the bad
I’m the saneness in the mad
I’m the sadness in the joy
I’m the gin in the gin-soaked boy
(The Divine Comedy, Gin-Soaked Boy)
No comments:
Post a Comment