The enemy who is close to us
In the morning I go to the office with the Bucharest underground. It is a terrible experience everytime, especially if I arrive at the station after 8.00am. Loads of people in suits, smart dresses, some of them with ear phones, are waiting for the train. After seeing it is full, they still insist on entering the waggons, so that inside you have a constant temperature of about 35 degrees C, exquisite for catching all sorts of microbes. Above all, this morning time of getting to the office is when I am physically closer to more people than comfortably acceptable, some of them trying to consolidate their "position" of about 1 square inch by pushing others aside, sticking elbows in the others' shoulders and turning the music in their ears to a maximum, so they don't see or hear the hate in people's faces.
And you can be sure that if you're feeling right
A daydream will last long into the night
Tomorrow at breakfast you may pick up your ears
Or you may be daydreaming for a thousand years
(Lovin Spoonful, Daydream)
2 comments:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BX9-gjg6s0o
Post a Comment