Saturday, December 1

Delicious toffee and rain in the car

What I love today: the tip of my nose being electrified when touched with a green smile, the warmth of my friends dancing around me, my toffee body butter that smells wonderful, the birthday of two dear ones.

What I feel sad about: friends going through some unhappy times (like Bob or C), my mother being in hospital, some people close to my office who live in an old Dacia, how things don't always work out my way and that I see old friends more seldom.

Real sugar, I don't wanna climb the walls
Real sugar, that's what I want or none at all
Real sugar, sweet as a sweet can be
Real sugar, that's what I want and what I need
(Roxette, Real Sugar)

3 comments:

Bob said...

Liebes, ich hoffe, deine Mama fühlt sich schnell besser. Eine warme, kraft-spendende und herzliche Umarmung für dich.

Bob said...

Well,I have grossly violated you blog and inserted your today's loves and hates in a philozoophical post. Hope you forgive my not asking, but it was all too darn beautiful!

Love,

the Sundancer said...

It's ok :-) I have just smelled my "creme brulee" body butter again, it's really yummy!