Thursday, November 22

Such a comedienne

I wanted to write about something complicated tonight – about wishes and where they come from and how we ignore all this, as long as they are fulfilled, and how this origin of wishes actually indicates the direction we are headed to.

Instead, I'll just write a bit about sleeping. About how I couldn't find sleep in summer and sometimes cried, my nose buried in the pillow. About how I stay up now, just to catch demons offhand, read some, write some more, and can't fall asleep before 12.00AM. This is all quite paradoxical, because I love to sleep. Above all, I cherish warmth in my bed, which is why I sleep covered in three blankets, at about 23 deg C. Warmth makes my sleep deep and cozy and makes me dream about places that I would like to go to, places I have only visited in my dreams or which I would like to visit. One of these places is definitely my project office, where I already came too late once, the only excuse being my half closed sleepy eyes...

So sleep tight :-) and I'll see you again on Monday or so, on my return from a nice team retreat in Sibiu. We will be building little houses for the traditional Weihnachtsmarkt (link RO) and having fun with the guys on my current project team. Since it all takes place in my home town, you can well imagine that I can't wait to be there. So if you happen to also be in Sibiu over the weekend, feel free to ym me and let's meet.

You could say this was an independent lovesong
It's nothing like to us what love meant to them
But that's not to say the love we haveisn't good or that strong
I'm doing it a different way
(Scarlet, Independent Lovesong)

No comments: