Killer tale with three subways
How much of a total nerd must you be to miss the right subway, take the next, have it get you to the wrong station and needing to further switch subways, get to the railway station exactly on time to miss the person you actually shouldn't be expecting and then seeing them again in the subway, on the way home? And most especially, how can you explain the entire mess without making it seem like a fable?
The things I don't plan come out as if I had planned them a long time and the things I do plan go completely amok. There must be something I'm doing right.
Show a little faith there's magic in the night
You ain't a beauty but hey you're alright
Oh and that's alright with me
(Bruce Springsteen, Thunder Road)
7 comments:
Then again, Liebes, this might also be a sign of true genius. Have you seen any genius who can cook a 5 dishes menu?
:)
If genius means blushing at the sight of the person whom I shouldn't be expecting at the railway station but did so unwantingly - yes, maybe it is a sign :-)
However i will be disqualified because I cooked a four meal course: raw fruit, supa din plic, piure din plic with schnitzel, pudding (tot din plic :))))
Five dishes or nothing.
And genius doesn't disqualify being in love, does it?
Well these days I'd trade genius for a sip of normal love - anytime!
I don't know whether I should smile about that or be sad. But then again, I think where there's love, normality makes probably the relationship better, but not the feelings.
*Ignore the wording, I meant "easier" and not "better".
Easy is as easy goes... :) I guess there's a bit of fighting in everything. Except when there is no hope and fighting only deepens the abyss.
Post a Comment