Taping, measuring, evaluating
And by the way I loved the following post from Ancuta: http://nareda.blogspot.com/2008/03/you-can-always-sell-any-dream-to-me.html
Could it be that things are really that simple? That you measure out the other's life, only to see if it fits into yours. That you employ measurments of words, of coffee spoons and of looks to quantify to what extent we care. That you always take into consideration all accounts, and calculate and ellaborate - and finally reach an economically sized business decision on whether or not people fit in.
I think somebody's playing tricks on us :)
2 comments:
And then, how would it be to measure the soul of the other? Although, with souls, not their dimensions count, but their stickiness, to talk physics:).
You count the days, count the looks, appreciate the intensity and then you throw away all the data and make a decision based on guts.
:) that's what I'll do. Or already did.
Post a Comment